Junior Friends of the Library
What is Junior Friends?
Students in 5th - 8th grades who are interested in community service projects can join the Junior Friends.
Summer 2013 Schedule
Monday, June 24
Monday, July 8
Monday, July 15
Monday, July 22
Monday, July 29
8:00 - 8:30 pm
What you do in Junior Friends?
- create and maintain website
- assist Township Librarians in the children's department
- participate in the Enchanted Library and the Spring Play
- perform in special library programs, such as pajama storyhours
- run booksales to raise money
- participate in Reading Buddy program
- write book reviews
- have fun!
Why join Junior Friends?
Volunteers may pick and choose to help with one or all of these tasks. This is a great group for students to join who are interested in fulfilling community service requirements in a fun and meaningful way.
If you would like to join the Junior Friends of the Library, please stop in the children's department to sign up.
If you have any questions, please call the library at (610) 265-4806.